On the day of kite festival and Makarsankranti Bollywood superstar Salman Khan get together praised of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi. Salman khan said to people that they should vote for deserving candidate of their area.
On Tuesday Salman Khan reached to Ahmadabad to meet Narendra Modi and for promotion of his new upcoming movie. Modi posted tweet just after meeting of Salman Khan. Then both came join to traditional Kite Festival. There were lot of crowd to saw both together Modi and Salman. Salman flied kite as well as autograph to others. At kite festival Salman said Modi is a nice person and he really developed Gujarat.
On the other side Baba Ramdev and Kiran Bedi announced publically to support Narendra Modi for pm, Baba said in all over country Modi is the only deserving candidate for PM, and Kiran Bedi said My vote will only go for Gujarat Cm Narendra Modi.
Everyone, mainly the Muslims were affected a lot by the problem that occurred in 2002 which made every Muslim against Modi but after seeing his work that he did for people without any caste discrimination, even Muslims praised him and in his support today for the forthcoming Lok Sabha elections. Modi says that he has never done wrong and is never afraid of anything because have faith in the power of truth. Today he have even been proved innocent for the accident that occurred in 2002 and have even decreased the crime rate in Gujarat. The people of Gujarat re-elected Modi thrice for the post of CM only because of the faith and love that they developed due to the work that helped people to earn their livelihood. Today, people respect him to make that thing happen in reality which no other leader did and this is the reason why not only the people of Gujarat but people all over the world are seeing him as the next Prime Minister of India.
Narendra Modi is the only person who can be believed in making a corrupt free government as he is the one who made a lot of efforts in eliminating corruption from his leading state and this is why called man of the world who converts all his words into reality unlike the other politicians who just speaks but don’t work. Modi is not a person who wants to earn votes for his personal growth, but he is making rallies to make people aware about the condition of the nation which is very bad and is never progressing since
बीजेपी की १२ जनवरी को होने वाली गोआ (पणजी) रैली का टिकिट ५ रूपए रखा गया है, जो लोग नरेंद्र मोदी कि गोआ रैली ने शामिल होना चाहते हैं उनको ५ रुपयेका टिकिट खरीदना पड़ेगा ! बीजेपी के सूत्रों कि मानें तो रैली में १ लाख से ऊपर लोगों के आने कि उम्मीद जताई जा रही है, इसी बीच ९० हजार लोनों ने रैली का टिकिट भी खरीद रखा है. जिसकी संख्या लगातार बढ़ती जा रही है, यह माना जा रहा है कि रैली के समय तक लगभग इतने लोग और मोदी की गोआ रैली के लिए टिकिट खरीद सकते हैं !
मोदी की इस गोआ रैली में लोगों कि उत्सुकता को देखते हुए कह सकते हैं कि, भले ही आप पार्टी एक आम आदमी कि पार्टी बनकर उभरी है लेकिन मोदी किखुमारी लोगों में कुछ और ही बयां करती करती हैं ! स्थानीय भाजपा कार्यकर्ता रैली को भव्य बनाने के लिए प्रयासरत हैं, रैली में पार्टी अध्यक्ष राजनाथ सिंह भी उपस्थित रहेंगे !
When narendra modi for pm 2014 became the Chief Minister, the condition of Gujarat was very bad and it was modi who really wanted to serve nation that’s why asked for the designation of CM when he was given the proposal of Deputy Chief Minister. He knew that if he want to change the situation completely, he need to have the power. Modi earned a lot of love and respect from people with his work which was proved thrice when he got re-elected in Gujarat.
narendra modi history shows that he has faced a lot of difficulties in his life which gave him strength to be patient at such times. As he was born in a middle class family he learned many secrets of happy living. He had been working hard since his childhood, which motivated him and developed a passion in him to help people in living in the best effective way. He is a true patriot who always had a feeling to serve its nation and that’s why decided to join politics. He did his schooling along with working and completed his master’s degree in political science which is why having versed knowledge about politics. He is the longest serving CM of Gujarat which also proves his worth and the experience that he is having makes him best suitable candidate for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
Everyone knows about modi but there are some facts that are unknown, thus there are some facts to know about Narendra modi biography are underlined:
• The one of the main reasons why he has succeeded in placing himself as one of the most affable and sought after politicians in India just because of modi has learned 3 month course in the US on public relations and image management.
• Narendra Modi is very particular about his appearance in public. He prefers trimmed beard and hair. He always tries to look elegant whenever he moves out.
• He is a prolific writer and poet. He writes in Gujarati language and his favorite topics include the life and teachings of Hindutva icons. Modi is a big fan of Swami Vivekananda.
• Narendra Modi adores his mother and never forgets to take her blessings whenever he undertakes any new political initiative. In fact, she is his only closest relation. He doesn’t drink and smoke. He is a complete vegetarian.
• Narendra Modi has been a public-spirited person since childhood. During the Indo-Pak held in 1965, Modi as a 15 year old boy volunteered to serve the soldiers in transit at the railway stations. Similarly, at the age of 17 years in 1967, he served the flood affected people of Gujarat.
• Modi ran a tea stall with his brother and sold tea for many years. That time Modi learnt what hardship really meant for surviving and it made him more determined and resolute in his approach towards life.